Nullam non lectus nec quam laoreet suscipit vel eget ligula. Aliquam condimentum venenatis luctus. Ut quis nibh nec tortor tempor faucibus sit amet ac metus. Nullam lacus nisi, lobortis et adipiscing eget, rutrum a eros. Duis a pharetra tortor. Nunc sollicitudin, turpis eget ultrices porttitor, mi est fermentum arcu, quis tristique quam leo a purus. Etiam bibendum lectus ac felis sollicitudin lobortis commodo ac ipsum. Fusce vitae augue dolor, ac accumsan diam.
Last 30 Posts
- Sawirro: Xeritaanka Tababar ku saabsan “Regulatory and Supervisory Framework for Islamic Finance in Somalia”
- Developing a Regulatory and Supervisory Framework for Islamic Banking in Somalia – Consultancy Services for New Product Development and Capacity Building
- SDRB President Prof. Abdullahi Afrah and Minister of Finance return to Somalia , The Delegate Attended at the 40th annual meeting of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Board of Governors in Maputo, Mozambique.
- SDRB President had various meeting with Department for Development and Cooperation,and other Institutions in Roma, Italy.
- Three Days Specialized Training Workshop on Islamic Microfinance (Including Islamic Banking, Islamic Finance and Islamic Insurance)
- The Parliament of Somalia approved proposal law of the Bank on Thursday, June 10, 2014.
- Somali producers target foreign investors to boost recovery
- Meeting with the UN and AU consultant for ICT sector in Somalia
- Cameron to unveil Islamic bond plan
- Progressive period of Bank‘s development
- The Bank Draft charter proposed to the Parliament.
- SDRB PHOTO PAGE
- Islamic Development Bank Group to participate in An investment conference for the Arab Countries in Transition
- Somalia ‘New Deal’: EU pledge at Brussels conferenc
- Agenda of Somalia’s New Deal Conference in Brussels
- On 16 September a landmark Conference on A New Deal for Somalia was held in Brussels
Archives by Month:
- June 2022
- February 2020
- June 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- July 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011